The deadline to submit your abstract to “The 8th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emissions Conference” is extended to March 31st 2019.
We call on scholars and experts to share their recent developments in research and practice on Odour & VOC/Air Emissions to ensure an odorless and healthy atmospheric environment in neighborhood, community, city and society.
Scholars and experts who are interested in presenting their study at the 8th IWA Odour Conference are invited to submit their abstracts visiting the Conference website: iwaodours2019.csp.escience.cn
Authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts under any of the following themes:
- Policy and associated regulations for odour and air quality
- Odour / VOC measurement, monitoring&sensor technologies
- Odour/VOC perception, impact, formation and dispersion
- GHG emissions, particulate matter and industrial emissions
- Source characterisation and odour/VOC mapping
- Odour/VOC abatement, mitigation and neutralization
- Odour/VOC from wastewater, sewer systems and livestock
- Air emissions and sustainable solutions for waste handling
- Community engagement, social media and citizen action
- Big data / data analytics
Abstracts must be written in original and English, no more than 500 words, no more than 2 pages, excluding key illustrations and forms. The abstract must contain enough information for the scientific committee to review the full text quality of the paper. Proposals that are not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation. Please note that for each selected paper, at least one author must be registered to attend the meeting.
For any question, you may contact with Dr. Xianwang Kong by e-mail: , or by telephone +86 571 8898 2563.