We want to remind you that the period for sending abstracts to participate in the International Seminar on Odour Management to be held in Cali (Colombia) on the 20th and 21st November 2019, ends this month, on 30 June.
The International Seminar on Odour Management to be held on 20 and 21 November in the city of Cali, Colombia, is aimed at industries, departments of quality management and environment, consulting firms, professionals working in this area, students of Sanitary and / or Environmental Engineering, related technologies, among others.
This International Odour Management Seminar will be held at the Western Autonomous University (Universidad Autónoma de Occidente), in Santiago de Cali, Colombia, one week before the Santiago de Chile Conference, OLORES19, organized by this website.
In order to broaden and apply the fundamentals on odours and their implications for the environment, as well as the measurement and control of this type of pollution, ACODAL, organizer of the event, invites you to present your summary before June 30, 2019 in one of the following topics:
- Odours bases
- Odours: Implications for the environment
- National and international regulations on odour management
- Odour emitting activities
- Tools and methodologies for measurement
- Good practices and international best available techniques in odour control.
- Sampling of mixtures of substances that generate offensive odours and international experiences.
- Dynamic Olfactometry Theory
- Analysis of samples
For more information, visit the page of the event here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- Call for abstracts for the Seminar in Cali is just open.
- International Seminar on Odour Management, 20-21 November 2019, Cali, Colombia
- Two International Conferences within 1 week in Chile and Colombia!