The Interlaboratory Comparison for Olfactometry (ILC) based on the Standard EN 13725:2003 has been announced for this year 2018 and once again the company Olfasense is behind the organization. The registration period has started!
The EN 13725 interlaboratory test gives odour laboratories all around the world the opportunity to demonstrate compliance with their performance requirements and compare the performance of any laboratory internationally. Once year again, the ILC 2018 will be carried out in June, but all interested to participate must register before April 27th.
The measurements for the Proficiency Test 2018 will be carried out between 25 and 29 June 2018, inclusive. If you are interested in the 2018 Interlaboratory Comparison for Olfactometry, confirm your participation by 27 April 2018 at the latest. (Note that there is a more economical early registration option!)
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article:
- The EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison ILC2017 is here!
- Registration for the EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison ILC2016 is now open
- Interlaboratory Proficiency Tests carried out in 2014
- Interlaboratory Comparison Olfactometry - 2009.
- The first Interlaboratory Proficiency Test involving stack sampling took place the 27th to 29th of October in Kassel, Germany